Monday, December 28th, 2009
The information presented below are resolutions and communications in the form of letters with other agencies that were adopted by the CFPC members and/or the CFPC Executive Board.
- •Sudden Oak Death Confirmed in Trinity County
- The Continental Dialogue on Non?Native Forest Insects and Diseases (“Dialogue”) – APHIS’ Agricultural Quarantine Inspection User Fees
- Board of Forestry and Fire Protection Memo to Del Walters – Cal Fire Program Nursery Program Cuts
- Board of Forestry and Fire Protection – GSOB Prevention of Spread Justification
- Board of Forestry and Fire Protection – GSOB Informative Memo 8-25-09